School holidays is all about day trips! We recently visited Seaworld on the Gold Coast and the kids had an absolute ball!
It has something for everyone. Leo fell in love with the dolphins and Charlie loved the adrenalin of the rides.
- Dolphin show. Get there around 15/20 mins early to grab a good seat.
- Penguins and polar bears. Big hit with the kids! And my favourite too.
- Shark Bay. A magical display of tropical fish, sting rays and sharks.
- Nickelodeon Land. Lots of kids’ rides, including a mini roller coaster.
- Castaway Bay. An adventure playground full of battle boats and water cannons – the best place to cool down!
Tip: Best to purchase tickets online before you go.